You will learn about web design, HTML, The internet, the world wide web, Networking, protocols, topologies...
Computing Objectives covered.
1. Networks (ready for computer science GCSE
2. ICT (ready for IT qualification)
5. I can adapt HTML code to include advanced skills to make webpage look close to professional.
4. Evaluate good/bad website giving reasons.
3. Explain factors that make up good/bad websites.
2.List elements of a good webpage.
5. I can adapt navigation buttons to include advanced skills to make buttons look close to professional.
4.Evaluate the effectiveness of each the navigation button.
3.Create navigations buttons that change when you rollover the button.
2.Create navigation buttons using fireworks.
4. I can adapt HTML code to include advanced skills. To make pages look close to professional.
3. Construct a static webpage using HTML tags to create a webpage that can be viewed in a browser.
2.Construct a static webpage using HTML tags.
1.Describe why HTML is used.
4. I can create more complex webpages with HTML and CSS.
3. I can create five different webpages that can be viewed in a browser.
2.I can save my webpage as a template.
1.I can construct a webpage template using Dreamweaver that can be viewed in a browser.